Pelican Case + EO2 Mounting System

safariguy

Observer
The whole system looks exactly like what I am after for roof mounted items, however I have a question. How easy is it, and what is the process to unlatch when wanting to remove?

FLYFISHEXPERT

LivingOverland.com
The whole system looks exactly like what I am after for roof mounted items, however I have a question. How easy is it, and what is the process to unlatch when wanting to remove?

I have found unlatching is simple. I have had their bottom rail and hard case mounted to our Subaru Outback's factory rails for testing. All you have to do is unlock the SnapTop Rail (if fitted with a lock) and push up on the outside edge of the item.

_BAJ1064.jpg

The SnapTop Rail has a pivot side and a retention side. Just make sure you lift up on the retention side.

iowalr4

Adventurer
Humvette, I think I saw Richard post a couple of pictures of your rig. He has also been posting some of my Land Rover. System works great.

z2RsLVkfJTk3ULz1qQ1JYrNU2ia1r106-gGRYBZzdD4p=w1201-h892-no

fVFheDU4naPTlBHroSC-1muP88I0rFj3GnRu_pg29_37=w1201-h901-no

YJjFCspQ1YI0CPu-fDkhHUNrY7tF9uMskPWzosp-ezGH=w1082-h1442-no

eTQR82MZwBaxxeqa5GGiRTxdNLJnFiioHXwWoD7cNRUy=w1201-h901-no

concept27

Any idea where EO2 is? Site's been down for a while and no response on social media. Any suggestions where to source this product? Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier