JK Tailgate Tables - The lowdown

wanabxtrm

Observer
I think I had ran into you at York, thanks for the mcmastercar tip, they had exactly what I needed for the lock-pin.

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Hi

I am pleased with the Trailgater from Outback Adventure Products and there is no drilling at al and fits with a subwoofer. There is no rattle at al, top quality product in stainless steele and bamboo cutting board. And there are no drilling and take some minutes to install, no hazzle:victory:

Some pic and movie

When folded there are some space for 4 plates, cutlery etc.

149658600.jpg

150151279.jpg

150151355.jpg

Movie when making dinner when 3 adults are jeep camping for 2 days in a 2 door wrangler.

Last edited:

Catfish37

Observer
For the poor folk like myself. Here is my home built. Alum. diamond plate I had laying around, piano hinge, and a prop rod made of alum. Add a couple of rubber bumpers to keep the rattle down. Works fantastic

Fhunter1

Adventurer
JK table

I just installed a Springtail MPAc rear table in my JK. It was everything I wanted. Price was good and it is a no drill installation. Installation is quick and easy. Nice fit and finish with good hardware. It has spring loaded pins keep the table up when not in use and rubber pads to prevent rattles. The table also uses paracord to support the table so it doesn’t rattle! The table is also Molle compatible which now I need to get a couple of bags to finish things off
Check out them out if you are in the market for a table. www.springtailsolutions.com

DSCF0088.jpgDSCF0085.jpg

jayjeremy

I was in the market for searching storage gadges for my 13 JKU. I was hesitating between a tailgate table or a tailgate cover. In the End, I end up with a springtail M-pac tailgate table with molle bags. I like it a lot. Best feature is the quick release molle bags. I am sharing some pictures if any of you guys need references,IMG_20140913_163753.jpgIMG_20140913_163715.jpg

Serg5000

Adventurer
I went with the Off-road evolution table. For the most part there is only two of us on trail these days. so I didn't need a huge table. The one thing that stuck out to me was just how strong it was. As mentioned, there is a guy standing on it. I figured if I need a work surface this would be it. You never know when you going to have to use your table as a outdoor shop table. Table is strong enough to handle some trail repairs if needed. All that in mind. We had no issue using it for lunch.
08426dd97870b1caa3d9bc3b83bc7f0d.jpg

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
For those of you with the Trailgator and Bamboo cutting board - how do you like the bamboo as a cutting surface?

Is it really slippery, or nice to work on?

I can't decide between the bamboo or plastic

Thanks!

-Dan

rubicon91

Explorer
For those of you with the Trailgator and Bamboo cutting board - how do you like the bamboo as a cutting surface?

Is it really slippery, or nice to work on?

I can't decide between the bamboo or plastic

Thanks!

-Dan

I cannot answer your question YET but tomorrow Fedex will be delivering my Trailgator from Rebel Offroad. Was a hell of a price with the deal of the week last week and the 10% extra they were adding to any gift card. I cannot wait to get it.

Espo78

Adventurer
I use a bamboo cutting board at home, so I'm not sure it's exactly the same as that table, but I wouldn't call it "slippery" at all. I think either choice will work well, but I would be inclined to go with the plastic version for easier cleanup and less chance of bacterial contamination since it will be used out in the woods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior