Jk 4door Draw system

Septu

Explorer
It is nice. My only issue is that once you fold the seats down... you don't have anything close to a flat floor.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
It is nice. My only issue is that once you fold the seats down... you don't have anything close to a flat floor.

I get the feeling that guys like us are in the very small minority, in the over all "Jeep buying public". ARB has the most complete, and versatile system of drawers and slides available, from what I've seen. Yet with all of that, it still doesn't do what I'm looking for either.
There was a great thread on here, where folks have built their own systems for similar reason. By and large, it is a very small group who want more than just "standard fare". And so we end up building something that fits our exact needs. For the millions of others, ARB, Tuffy and the rest work great.

pdxfrogdog

Adventurer
On the ARB system, I would be curious how a 50L fridge would interact with the hard top, and how far out the top slider would extend. The current pictures don't give me enough to go on.

This company http://www.trekboxx.com is apparently developing a system for the JKU. I really like the looks of their Land Cruiser system.

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Howdy from Sweden

A drawer system looks nice. But it would cost alot to get it to sweden and got it installed.

The cons.

Not so easy to sleep in the Jeep with drawer system

A drawer weigths some and take some space and a Wrangler have already a bad payload and little space.

Without a drawer system I can do this

Sit in the back and see a video with a friend

152596013.jpg

Sleep in it

155162087.jpg

I installed a frontrunner interior rack that I can sleep under and put my stuff above.

155855307.jpg

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I don't use drawers, I have a platform and I am able to keep all tools/recovery gear/ropes/mobile winch-etc-

Everything is secured and stable under the SECURED platform, which is also a sleeping area--

IMG_0614_zpsba5f662a.jpg

IMG_0612_zpsd606d0a5.jpg

IMG_0616_zps1a11ac35.jpg

IMG_0615_zps538f0753.jpg

The platform will support over 400lbs, so it's A-OK

Total cost--$68 bucks-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles