what happened to Overland Gourmet ?

Honu

lost on the mainland
just curious if anyone knows what happened to them ?

kinda a bummer seemed like a good idea etc..

Ramjet

Explorer
Honu,

I think he shut it down if I'm not mistaken. I believe he wanted to go Ina different direction and started a different website. I think it's called Grab A Wrench? Not for sure.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I always get them mixed up, is Overland Gourmet Beau (aka FLYFISHEXPERT in this forum) or is it the other site with the same name that cropped up after Beau started his?

FLYFISHEXPERT

LivingOverland.com
I always get them mixed up, is Overland Gourmet Beau (aka FLYFISHEXPERT in this forum) or is it the other site with the same name that cropped up after Beau started his?

They started their website/store, and named it Overland Gourmet, after I started my blog (originally called 'The Overland Gourmet'); I then changed our blog to Living Overland after all of the confusion.

Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
was curious cause I know he had sold SP products and some other stuff and was wondering what happened to the product he had on hand :)

yeah not a cool move to copy someones name either ! having my own biz I know folks who copy tend to not go as far as they can't lead they can only copy or follow or in my case they copy then lie to others and don't deliver !

so for sure not to confuse with Beau site :)

Last edited:

OverlandGourmet

just curious if anyone knows what happened to them ?

kinda a bummer seemed like a good idea etc..

Hey Honu,

Still here. Just don't have a store anymore and have been focusing on some other projects. It's not dead, closed, or anything other than on a hiatus. Let me know if you need anything.

Zach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles