My 2008 KLR ADV starter bike.

CDALEBKR

DragonX, I sold my 2007 KLR 2 years ago. Decided to do some touring and traded for a new 2012 Ninja 1000. I saw alot of KLR's when I was on KLR650.net all the time and I have to say that is the SWEETEST KLR I have seen...very nice job!!!

DragonX

Observer
DragonX, I sold my 2007 KLR 2 years ago. Decided to do some touring and traded for a new 2012 Ninja 1000. I saw alot of KLR's when I was on KLR650.net all the time and I have to say that is the SWEETEST KLR I have seen...very nice job!!!

Thanks man...I am at an impass right now.. I just totalled my truck and there are some mounding expenses.. Getting pressured to sell the bike from the wife... Only time will tell if I will be able to keep her..

DragonX

Observer
Looks great!

I ride on T63 Rear and love it. I've yet to put on the T63 front that I have standing by. Let me know how you like the tires.

Can you show pictures of the rear fender chop?

I have put about 1k on them and I have a couple things about these... They are very loud on the pavement!... In the dirt obviously they rock!... Still getting used to them... So far I am pretty happy...

CDALEBKR

Hope you don't have to sell it. Seems like whenever I sell a bike it takes forever to get another one. Hope it works out for you bro. You won't have any problem selling it for sure!! Good Luck

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I had an 08 KLR, I had LOTS of upgrades done, and it worked perfect except for one thing, takeing the wife on the back, I sold it a couple of years back and bought the versys. The v is in the process of getting farkled up now with all the trimmings. I am adding a 19" front wheel and 17" rear wheel from woodys, with superlace. Then I can swap between dirt tires and street tires just by swapping out my wheels. I do miss my good ole KLR. I am looking to buy a 2012 version in blue/white color when I get my new shop opened. I will be using my bikes as advertising to what I can offer the public in motorcycle modifications and services. My screamin eagle road glide will NOT be converted to a dual sport however. ha ha ha! Love your KLR, if at all possible, keep it. You will only buy aother.

ADVW/Liam

Adventurer
08 KLR

Geez, I sure miss mine... Thinking about getting another dual sport. Unfortunately the KLR is off the list right now cause I want to do more off road stuff. Possibly a 250 something...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles