Latest Photo?

KI6LYZ

Trophy Truck Hunter
Bahia de Los Angeles, Baja Mexico, last week for the NORRA Mexican 1000 vintage rally off-road race

DAV2890.jpg

doug720

Expedition Leader
I will be fly fishing there in a month. How was the water level and fishing?

Water was a little dirty and flowing well, I would call it a low spring flow. Fishing was OK, but weather was turning, so hard to tell.

Jim Reid sent me this last week.

EAST WALKER RIVER May 18, 2014
The East is running at 53 cfs right now and has been there for several days now. The fishing has been a bit tough in the upper mile of the river but down below the bridge and on the Nevada side it's been much better. Nymphing has still been the best way to connect with some nice fish though we have had a couple good streamer reports as well as a few dry and dry/dropper reports. Sceirine ranch and Rosachi section in Nevada have been fishing pretty well so consider these two sections for some good action. The water is still low so you need to bring your A-Game right now! Patterns to try down there include dark lord, mercury midge, wd-40, flashback emerger, san juan worm, disco midge, mirrored midge, rainbow warrior, silver streak, ext body bwo, para adams, madam x, fat albert, chubby chernobyl, moal leech, seal bugger and zonkers.

Guambomb

Adventurer
Mr Clean

5b9d4eb0-48d0-404b-b42a-6d3a09b7f630_zpsa056e67a.jpg

Luke111

Observer
I loved the truck and the work Slee does is over the top...This video was a surprise to me...you see I live in VA and he stopped by Slee to shoot another truck...and ended up doing a story on my 80. Christo Slee sent it to me ...so I did not meet Roman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles