For Sale: Olympus E-3 Camera, 2 Lenses 12-60 mm f/2.8 and 50-200mm, and Battery Grip

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
I have switched over to Canon, so it is time to sell my Olympus gear. I have:

Olympus E-3 body: 30,171 shutter click accuations, I have the box it came in, and will include the battery charger and cables I have for it. Asking $375

IMG_7871-M.jpg

IMG_7878-M.jpg

Olympus Zuiko 12-60mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens: Asking $550

IMG_7892-M.jpg

IMG_7893-M.jpg

IMG_7894-M.jpg

Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm f/2.8 Lens: Also includes Olympus Lens Case, Asking $625

IMG_7881-M.jpg

IMG_7883-M.jpg

IMG_7882-M.jpg

Olympus Battery Grip: Never Used - asking $150

IMG_7885-M.jpg

IMG_7888-M.jpg

Everything: Asking $1500 (50-200mm lens case not pictured but included as well as original box with manuals, battery charger, and cables)

IMG_7898-M.jpg

vgordin

nice

If anyone is wondering , those lenses are as good as it gets for DSLR zooms. I used to have the 12-60 and 50-200 on an E-620 and a pair of E-1's. Super sharp the whole way through the range and weather sealed to boot. Good luck with the sale!

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Thank you :) I LOVE the 12-60..it was my go-to lens for offroading shots and it never let me down with great shots. I am happy to provide shots taken with these lenses for those that would like to see. I used the 50-200 for horse shows and I loved it.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
This is SO tempting!! Not sure that I can scrape that much $$ together but I'll give it a go. This would be GREAT for my wife. She's really getting in to photography and this seems perfect. Does it come with a bag or storage case?

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Unfortunately the only bag/storage case I have I will be using for my new camera. I have a smaller one I use to use when I only had one lens that I can throw in. It would fit the body and wide angle separate. The long lens does come with it's own case, I just don't have it pictured - I can post a picture of those if you would like :)

If you can't quite reach the price I am asking I can try to work with you on it - let me know what you can manage and we will go from there.

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Sounds good. Here's the pictures of the cases - pics of them empty and pics with the camera equipment inside.

Lowepro case with two padded velcro panels. Fits E-3 body, wide angle lens, and extended battery grip snugly.

IMG_7987-M.jpg

IMG_7988-M.jpg

IMG_7990-M.jpg

IMG_7998-M.jpg

Olympus lens case for the 50-200mm

IMG_7991-M.jpg

IMG_8001-M.jpg

cityblues

That was an exceptional buy on a wonderful camera, but, especially those two top notch professional grade lenses; those are some of the best lenses made. I own this camera and the E-5 and those lenses too; you're going to love what that glass will do coupled to that E-3 body. Don't be afraid to take them out and photograph in any weather. I can't believe the great deal you got on that glass. Good shooting.

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
That was an exceptional buy on a wonderful camera, but, especially those two top notch professional grade lenses; those are some of the best lenses made. I own this camera and the E-5 and those lenses too; you're going to love what that glass will do coupled to that E-3 body. Don't be afraid to take them out and photograph in any weather. I can't believe the great deal you got on that glass. Good shooting.

Yep he got a great deal and it was hard to part with them but I know he and his wife will be very happy with the results when they use them. And with the money I got it will help fund our trip to Moab in a few weeks, and put money towards a wide angle for my new Canon (they are freaking expensive! *sigh*).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles