All-Pro Offroad’s newest Expedition Tacoma Build - APex1 " Brownie "

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
Love the look of the tacoma on 37's! One of the nicest I've seen

Thanks Sean!

truck is great and how do you like mt, i have been trying to get out of the bay for a year to the north

We absolutely LOVE Montana! In all seriousness, we love everything about it. Come visit us sometime and lets go explore!

Looks great. Just add more stuff to my build. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We would be happy to help you add more stuff :exclaim:

All-Pro Offroad

you guys doing any hiring, and dose that scuba kid still work for you, i haven't seen him scene the last pismo jamboree

We are looking for a good salesman to join our team in MT :D
Currently we have Kurtis and Ryan on our sales team but because of the move to MT, Ryan will only be staying with us during the transition and then pursuing other opportunities back in CA.

Shoot us a resume with past work history and current vehicle to Tracy@allprooffroad.com

Cheers!

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Truck looks good. Just curious but what is the weight of one of those 37" tire and wheel combo?

Cam-shaft.

06yoda

Man that truck is a monster. Executed perfectly!! All of this was done with no body lift I'm assuming? Can't wait to see more pics and progress.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Pulling Brownie out in the snow for some testing before heading to the TDS event

attachment.php

Who makes the skidplate? It did not seem to be on the AllPro site. It looks similar in layout to the one I have had for a while on my 4Runner that came from a defunct Toyota specific offroad business in Whittier. The company's name escapes me but the skid plate is 3/16" steel and might have been nickle plated. It is simple and strong and has taken a beating without any deformation.
skid+002.jpg

mike2100

Observer
teotwaki - that's All Pro's skid plate. I think you might be looking at the bottom half of their bumper though. Either way, it's All Pro armor tip to tail. :drool:

All-Pro Offroad

Who makes the skidplate? It did not seem to be on the AllPro site. It looks similar in layout to the one I have had for a while on my 4Runner that came from a defunct Toyota specific offroad business in Whittier. The company's name escapes me but the skid plate is 3/16" steel and might have been nickle plated. It is simple and strong and has taken a beating without any deformation.
skid+002.jpg

teotwaki - that's All Pro's skid plate. I think you might be looking at the bottom half of their bumper though. Either way, it's All Pro armor tip to tail. :drool:

Thanks Mike!
That is correct, this is our skid plate and is on our website > here < the image is pretty old on the site though and shows it with a sticker. Ours are also 3/16" and we are going to be making an aluminum version as well soon - we have our aluminum FJ skid available so far.

Wainiha

Explorer
Want to pay for my relocation? I'd love a job at All-Pro sales especially in MT. Can someone teach me how to drive on ice?:hehe:

teotwaki

Excelsior!

I was not looking at the funny box under the bumper. They have no such skidplate for the 4th Gen 4Runner on their site and as mentioned the one pictured for sale at the web site is not the same as on the Tacoma in this thread
9504skid600x400.jpg

All-Pro Offroad

Want to pay for my relocation? I'd love a job at All-Pro sales especially in MT. Can someone teach me how to drive on ice?:hehe:

Nothing is out of the question :D send us your resume to Tracy@allprooffroad.com

I was not looking at the funny box under the bumper. They have no such skidplate for the 4th Gen 4Runner on their site and as mentioned the one pictured for sale at the web site is not the same as on the Tacoma in this thread
9504skid600x400.jpg

We have a lot missing from our site currently and old images that need updated as we are in the re-design phase and hope to have our new site live soon.

I didn't realize you were talking about the 4Runner, my apologizes.
The FJ IFS skid plate does work with the 4th gen 4runner though we have been told.
https://www.allprooffroad.com/fjtrailarmor/fjskidplates/fjcifsskidplate

living still

Any reliability issues so far? IFS has its limitations for sure, but I am wondering how the drivetrain has been holding up. Are 35-37s giving the axles, T-Case, and CVs hell?

~Casey

P40Wolf

Overlander
Yes, I believe they are near Hamilton. Not sure if the whole operation moved up from CA or if it is a satellite shop? Anyway, the truck looks amazing and very capable!

They just moved the whole outfit to hamilton about a month or two ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles