All-Pro Offroad’s newest Expedition Tacoma Build - APex1 " Brownie "

I just talked with them last week- (I was inquiring about the rumors of a 1st gen Tundra Bumper), and yes they are near Hamilton (that's western MT, near the ID border for all you outta-staters). They moved their production up there a year or two ago but just recently, like March, they moved their retail operation up there too. Y'all might be bummed, but I'm stoked! Gonna get me a bumper as soon as they release it!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I just talked with them last week- (I was inquiring about the rumors of a 1st gen Tundra Bumper), and yes they are near Hamilton (that's western MT, near the ID border for all you outta-staters). They moved their production up there a year or two ago but just recently, like March, they moved their retail operation up there too. Y'all might be bummed, but I'm stoked! Gonna get me a bumper as soon as they release it!

Plated?? I'm interested!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MTaco

Adventurer

X2 on being stoked! I was going to go the Dakar route for my rear springs but after reading Tacodoc's rave review of the HD APEX springs I think I'll go that route. Plus I have a buddy that lives just down the road from them and he can pick them up and save me some coin on the shipping.

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback!! This is what keeps us moving forward on new builds!

I love what y'all do with Tacomas. I can't wait to buy an aluminum bumper and skids for my truck.

Let us know!! We will make sure we take good care of you :D

Yes, I believe they are near Hamilton. Not sure if the whole operation moved up from CA or if it is a satellite shop? Anyway, the truck looks amazing and very capable!

We are now completely in MT which SAVES EVERYONE FROM PAYING TAX on their orders now :wings:

I am interested in your cargo management in the rear, any addition pics of the set up with the action packers, rotopack, etc? thanks!

Awesome! We will get some photos posted shortly for you.

Yup. Based off of the 1st Gen Taco design from what I've heard. If it's anything close to their Taco and 4Runner bumpers it'll be incredible! :wings:

Thanks for the support! We are getting anxious to get these options moving, just trying to find a few extra minutes in the day right now.

All-Pro Offroad

Picture update time!!

We got our color-matched Walker Evans Beadlocks installed on the 37" Interco TrXus M/T's and the Brand New ARB Kakadu rooftop tent on!

IMG_4899.jpg

IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg

mike2100

Observer
Did you guys have to chop Brownie's cab mounts?? Your long travel kit sounds like a lot of fun, just wondering how much custom cutting and/or fabrication is required (i.e. you mention custom fenders). What if we run just 35's instead of 37s?

All-Pro Offroad

Did you guys have to chop Brownie's cab mounts?? Your long travel kit sounds like a lot of fun, just wondering how much custom cutting and/or fabrication is required (i.e. you mention custom fenders). What if we run just 35's instead of 37s?

To run our LT kit you will not need to cut or chop anything DEPENDING on the size of tire you want to run.
For 35-37's you will need to do a cab mount chop regardless if you are running an LT kit or not.
Same with the fenders, no cutting is needed depending on the size of tire but you can run fiberglass like this build or you can trim the fenders a couple inches to allow for more up travel like DefconBrix did (below). Without trimming or fiberglass you might hit the bottom of the factory flare when compressed.

With a few slight modifications your world really opens up on what your rig is capable of.

IMG_4848.jpg

He is running the same LT kit on 35" Toyo's with 3" trimmed fenders plus the cab mount chop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier