Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
I do like the series but sometimes feel like they go to much into commercial realm and not into the adventure enough... Kind of like the helicopter trip, that by itself could have been an episode in my opinion.

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
"Wanna be exec producers..." Interesting, I did not realize pointing out something in previous episodes warranted a comment from the great Who?!?!

Clay, really enjoyed this episode like many of the previous episodes. Really liked the mix of history and adventure here. Also nice way to leave us hangin on for more. Keep up the work, it is definitely coming together.

gravedgr

SE Expedition Society
If you walked into a major movie studio, tv studio, etc. and said "I'd like to critique your product. You should listen to me because I'm your target audience," what do you think their reaction would be?

Feel free to provide whatever feedback you want, but your opinion is worth exactly what they paid to get it.

Thank you Clay and team for your work. You are living my dream, and I would give up a lot to join you or do something similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brushogger

Explorer
Episode 9 was great! Loved the bear fight story. The guy "unloading" the misfired panty cannon was nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Getting interesting. You guys are motivating me each day as I am slowing starting to outfit my tundra for some adventures this year

grimbo

Explorer
If you walked into a major movie studio, tv studio, etc. and said "I'd like to critique your product. You should listen to me because I'm your target audience," what do you think their reaction would be?

Feel free to provide whatever feedback you want, but your opinion is worth exactly what they paid to get it.

Thank you Clay and team for your work. You are living my dream, and I would give up a lot to join you or do something similar.

What a crock. Studios always do focus group showings. This is also not a one off movie but a series of episodes and they would be stupid to not listen to all feedback. How they then best determine to use that feedback is up to them which is fine.

Back slapping and vague compliments mean diddly squat, detailed feedback whether positive or negative is helpful

KiwiKurt

Explorer
Good grief. Absolutely no one is interested in "feedback". Not Clay or his team, his sponsors, and not us. If they wanted a "focus group feedback session" from expert arm-chair media consumers, they'd ask for it. If you like the series hang out in here and chat about it/with Clay. If you don't, feel free to seek life elsewhere.... Its only a click away. :rolleyes:

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
Good grief. Absolutely no one is interested in "feedback". Not Clay or his team, his sponsors, and not us. If they wanted a "focus group feedback session" from expert arm-chair media consumers, they'd ask for it. If you like the series hang out in here and chat about it/with Clay. If you don't, feel free to seek life elsewhere.... Its only a click away. :rolleyes:

haha your funny, feed back is exactly why Clay and the team has sponsors in the first place. I deal with this stuff every single day. I was not being negative in my comment at all and there for do not need to be jumped on by people who have zero clue. I have not missed an episode from day one and the team knows this. To say that production crews do not do focus groups is false. Any kind of business that is continually evolving uses those around them to help determine the next step and how their work is being viewed. Be it Clays sponsors or Clay and the team, if they want the series to grow, they will have to find ways to keep the greater audience interested and not just the select few. Don't like what I have to say tough... Block me and move along

zerimar

Another great episode. Thank you for what you are doing. I enjoyed the first season tremendously. As others have said before me, i do wish they were still available for viewing. The second season is different but my wife and I both have really enjoyed it. I do not think the personal element has detracted from the series at all. My wife's enjoyment of the new season has helped me talk her into a RTT for family adventures this year. Anything to help us get out is much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles