InssssssssVANity!!!!!!!......or ****** did I just fly to Maine to by a Sprinter!

98roamer

Explorer
If the summer tires give up I have a tire guy in Cincinnati that could help. Good luck and enjoy the drive.

Cole

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys!

Now that I've allowed the rain to stop and freeze into ice its time to get up and move out!

It's amazing what sleeping will do!:wings:......now if I could only find coffee at this hour:coffeedrink:

Here is the latest snowfall report. I'll be going around this since the van has crappy summer tires. (Which should be fun in the ice this morning:snorkel:)

Headed towards Harrisburg......open to options or suggestions!

11641643994_b8debbbe7f_b_d.jpg

Last edited:

Cole

Expedition Leader
Some useful Sprinter tips here:

http://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23409

Jason

Edit: Sorry, I see you are already on there ^^ haha.

Thanks! I always appreciate the tips anyway!:sombrero:

I feel like this is slow moving. I've been driving forever already and I'm not even to NYC yet:coffeedrink:

Sprinter moves out nicely and cruises comfortably on the freeway. Even for an unloaded 1 Ton van. So far I'm getting about 21 mpg. But that includes a ton of idling time while fiddling with other things.

lysol

Explorer
I was just in Harrisburg, PA yesterday. It was all rain. All the snow from previously in the week has been melted due to the rain.

FirerescuePW

What is your route of travel? If you are using I78 you will be passing me in an hour or two. Or three...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

FirerescuePW

Ooooooooo.... clever! IPAs and Special Ales in the basement frig. Kids are home. Good luck...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Cole

Expedition Leader
Figured out why the drivers side set heater doesn't work!:coffee:
(This the the part tech "build it on the way home" trip report:coffeedrink:)

11648044313_5fd466d395_b_d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles