Expeditions 7: Two Years Around the World on all Seven Continents.

762X39

Explorer
The trip and scenery looks awesome. Although I have often worked outside during the winter in -30 weather it is not the same as sleeping in it and not having ANY services nearby.At least I got to spend the night in a nice cozy bed, stop at the beer store for a 24 and have a warm meal served to me (kind of reminds me of my Winter Warfare Course back in my 30's).:coffee:

Scott Brady

Founder
Still working through about 5,000 images, but here is one of my favorites. Greg's VDJ78 along the coast, massive glacier spilling into a fresh water lake. The Land Cruiser performed better than expected, and I think it looks awesome with the 38s and wide flares.

1490577_10152462231538275_115808457_o.jpg

Edit: Better image quality

Last edited:

Scott Brady

Founder
with all the cost did i miss who the sponsor's are

We do not have sponsors, although several companies have generously donated equipment for the trip. The vehicles were purchased and outfitted (not sponsored) by Greg Miller. The trip expenses are also funded by Greg. We all bringing critical talents, connections and experience to the execution of the goal, but the adventure has been made possible because Greg's investment in the project. In addition to being the financier, Greg is a passionate Land Cruiser aficionado/collector, global adventurer and a darn good driver.

expeditions_7_ (9).jpg

Scott Brady

Founder
safe trip on this leg ...what is that silver tube under the rocker panels on the red hulix ?

They are used as crevasse rescue booms and can also be used to move fuel drums, etc. They extend to nearly twice the length as mounted along the sides, then lock together with a ball coupler. Then a large strap is sent over the roll bar and rack to stabilize the triangle. The ComeUp winch is used as the hoist.

img_2333.jpg

They are used as crevasse rescue booms and can also be used to move fuel drums, etc. They extend to nearly twice the length as mounted along the sides, then lock together with a ball coupler. Then a large strap is sent over the roll bar and rack to stabilize the triangle. The ComeUp winch is used as the hoist.

img_2333.jpg

that is a slick setup ..any closer pics of the mounting ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles