SOLD - SoCal: AT Chaser & Globetrotter RTT - $10k !!

SoCal_80

Explorer
Doing a small weekend trip beginning tomorrow morning and may not have cell coverage. I will respond to PM's and questions on Sunday when I return.

SoCal_80

Explorer
*** Price drop *** from $11750 to $11000!
This is a great deal guys. Someone needs to come by and pick her up.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Why oh why wasn't this on here when I wanted a trailer...?! I'm someone is on the fence about getting a trailer, pull the trigger and get THIS!!

SoCal_80

Explorer
Why oh why wasn't this on here when I wanted a trailer...?! I'm someone is on the fence about getting a trailer, pull the trigger and get THIS!!

YA!! What he said!
I just washed and polished her up and I swear she looks almost like new. I can honestly give her easily a 9.5 out of 10....She is that clean. No BS here. Even the underside looks like new.

SoCal_80

Explorer
This could be you!
dymazasy.jpg

SoCal_80

Explorer
FS: AT Chaser with Globetrotter RTT **Photos Added** PRICE DROP

Nice pic above! Does the tent room have a floor and if so is that attached or ?

Yes, it actually has two floors. One heavy duty mesh like Eezi Awn floor that came with the tent. This floor is brand new and is still in the bag. This is probably good for sandy locations. The second floor is a piece of dark gray piece of outdoor carpet that was precut at Lowes. It fits the room perfectly and is awesome. It really makes the room feel like a real usable space. The carpet is great and I just hose it off between trips. It folds up nice and I just place it in the trailer. Easy!

As I have never used the Eezi Awn floor I do not recall if it actually attaches to the actual tent or not. That said, using the carpet works great. The room fits just around it and is staked down along the edge of the carpet. Works great and no movement at all. Like I said, it really finishes the room an makes it a usable comfortable space with little to no effort.

Last edited:

SoCal_80

Explorer
NEW PHOTOS!

Took some new photos earlier this morning. She is all cleaned out and ready to go to her new home. Please take a look at the photos folks...You can eat off of the bottom of this trailer...Like new! :sombrero:

IMG_8459_zps6a628c6e.jpg

IMG_8501_zpsc9e0e2d2.jpg

IMG_8474_zps901eaebe.jpg

IMG_8465_zpsbc74ca2c.jpg

IMG_8494_zpsb8e88634.jpg

IMG_8507_zps248b26a8.jpg

suntinez

Explorer
This trailer is ridiculously clean, if I didn't know you better I'd say it never got used!

Bump for a great deal and the nicest seller you'll likely meet :sombrero:

SoCal_80

Explorer
More photos........

Oh ya, she is clean......:sombrero:
IMG_8502_zps4036de77.jpg

IMG_8485_zpsdea3c7b9.jpg

IMG_8467_zps5694d44f.jpg

IMG_8464_zps193ed353.jpg

IMG_8479_zpsbcb8f6b9.jpg

IMG_8496_zpsd82f3ffa.jpg

Someone need to pull the trigger on this! :pROFSheriffHL: