Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein

climber-420

Adventurer
Rickashay........checked out Brute Force Fab's page, they only make 2005 and up bumpers. I guess yours was a custom order??

rickashay

Explorer
Rickashay........checked out Brute Force Fab's page, they only make 2005 and up bumpers. I guess yours was a custom order??

Billy does 1st gens. Might have to call him about it. Does Hybrids anyways.

Yah just call and talk to him. He seems to not be as good with the internet as he is with fabrication. haha Just give him a ring and I'm sure you will be looked after!

Blackdawg, your trip looks epic. Thanks for sharing all of the photos, really making me excited for my big trip down south this spring!!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yah just call and talk to him. He seems to not be as good with the internet as he is with fabrication. haha Just give him a ring and I'm sure you will be looked after!

Blackdawg, your trip looks epic. Thanks for sharing all of the photos, really making me excited for my big trip down south this spring!!

You bet man! Glad you enjoyed them. It was Epic. We even named it The Epic :D haha

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
What trail in CO is that?

HA! you mean trailSSS haha :p

we did all of these..

Clear Lake
South Mineral Fork
Black Bear Pass
Imogene Pass
Poughkeepsie Gulch
California Pass
Cinnamon Pass
Corkscrew Pass
Engineer Pass
Hurricane Pass
Animus Forks
Started up Yankee Boy Basin but didnt go far..

spent about 5ish days there..4 full ones.

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the photo's of the switchbacks on Morrison Blackdawg, gives me an idea as to what to expect when I run it.

Ya, Black Bear isn't all that bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles