G-Wagen Images: Feel the love

Welcome Grazza

I like the fact that you DO something with your vehicle, they are build for much more than showing off the latest fashion in "expedition bling"

swb

Observer
G'day Johnny,
I guess expedition bling at least has some sort of purpose, even if its never realized. Unlike the pathetic mall cruiser bling.
I have had quite a few "fourbies" and while many of my contemporaries have been buying newer I have been going the other way.
I have a love of the simpler offroad experience, less speed, less complexity, less stress. I mean how hard is it to use some arm-power to wind down a window or adapt to the climate outside instead of the isolation of climate control? (and I live in a hot, humid place)
And I like to make most of the bits on my G.
cheers,
Graham

Glenn C

Observer
wow some really cracking G Wagens there , one quote always came to mind from a 4x4 magazine went a little like this ,
excellent vehicle high in the list of top 4x4s out there locking diffs all round etc etc , however when it breaks you will wish you had choosen a cheaper hobbie say something like formula 1 :smiley_drive: I have to admit ive ever only seen perhaps ten these there very rare here but I would simply love one they are something else keep the pics coming

superg

7939690588_502920df94_b.jpg

Utah

7939717576_545f5a0e14_b.jpg

Big Bend (the G is in the pic)

Last edited:

AeroNautiCal

Explorer
swb,

I love your G, it just looks so practical, equipped with what it needs and not what it doesn't!

That ladder is especially neat.

G wagon

Amazing effort- people who push the G envelope like this as so inspiring!! Love to see more images of this awesome machine. What make of tyres does it run on? Great pick up conversion.

Bobmog

Observer
280GE

Getting ready for warmer weather.

Attachments

• DSC00623.jpg
    DSC00623.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00626.jpg
    DSC00626.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 97

Forum statistics