1999 Toyota 4runner 5 speed dif / loc - Complete Expedition Build, everything is NEW.

WheelTired

Observer
Started with a 1 owner garage queen SUV. All accessories are brand new, truck has never been off- road. Interior is in great shape, leather is in great shape, very clean.

- toytech coilovers with diff drop kit
- Ome medium rear springs w/bilstein shocks, 1.5" lift, perfect to retain stock feel and road manners
- outdoor logic weld on sliders
- outdoor logic front winch plate bumper
- CBI rear plate bumper
- kuat vagabond roof rack
- brand new dura track tires (less $ without tires)
- New Clutch

Everything was installed by a certified Toyota Tech @ L1 auto in Berthoud Co just recently, my daughter has been driving this truck since complete commuting to college in Boulder, I have since bought her a more fuel efficiant Toyota celica.

165k miles, Runs perfect, timing belt and water pump done, oil changed, needs nothing. I have all receipts

I have the OE parts if you want them
Truck is white SR5 with leather......5 speed w/factory diff loc option.

Location; N. Colorado
Price $ 11900.00 offer.

E4283FD3-7A70-41DB-B04C-E133890D0CB5-198-0000000F50E24608.jpg

EE014E59-D414-420B-82B0-95B67378C175-1566-000000DBABDA6248.jpg

Last edited:

WheelTired

Observer
Decided to transfer everything to our 2000 Black 4runner.........the white one in the pic will be for sale in stock form with a much lower price.
Everything was transferred over this weekend by a certified Toyota mechanic @ L1 auto in Berthoud Co. These guy's are awesome to say the least.

The white 4runner will be available and negotiable Monday late afternoon after an alignment.
My trucks do not go off-road.

Thank you for looking.

DSC_0084.jpg

Last edited:

sunnysal

please let us know what is now available, with what equipment and at what pricing. are both the white and black runners going to be sold? interior pics owul dbe greatly appreciated. thanks, T

landman

says the guy with 7 posts, Its a genuine question

Your question is antagonistic and completely rhetorical. He already stated he does not take his rigg off road so, therefore, he installed them cause he likes the way they look, or in a 'just in case' scenario. Now, please shssssss (now I have 8 posts! :victory:)

Last edited:

mike r

Adventurer
Your question is antagonistic and completely rhetorical. He already stated he does not take his rigg off road so, therefore, he installed them cause he likes the way they look, or in a 'just in case' scenario. Now, please shssssss (now I have 8 posts! :victory:)
My question still stands for the original poster, if I was not taking my truck off road I would do without all the extra weight.
My gas mileage sucks, good luck with the sale

blue dog

Adventurer
Surprised, 5 speed with locker is coveted in the 4runner world. Great little trucks. Mine has 270,000 miles on her, and she gets put to her passes in baja and the deserts of the southwest.
How much for the white one less all the fancy stuff. ? I might be interested if the price is right, and you take the CU sticker off the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles