defender 130 3.5 V8 reborn

Scott Brady

Founder
By the way huseyinyilmaz, Turkey is a wonderful country and Istanbul a beautiful city. I was treated with incredible hospitality and greatly enjoyed the visit.

thank you for your honest replies. İf anyone from this forum come to Türkiye we will be happy to show our hospitality to them.

probably we are using the most expensive fuel in Türkiye. 1 liter gasoline is 2.7892 dollar so using a V8 is not easy. but this is love you know. you cant escape :D

we found the front right door 2. hand. i asked the other doors for spare parts seller. left front 893 dollars back door left 781 back door right 779 dollars.

so we decided to make new doors by hand. i will share the photos when the craftsman starts.

thank you for your advise but shipping and tax costs too much for Türkiye. Custom tax also is expensive. but i ll try for the xs grill.

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
Great truck and I dig your enthusiasm! Odd color but it looks good and I like it! Keep it up brother!

DividingCreek

Explorer
Never seen a rear bed like yours before. Was that made by the utility that originally had the truck ? Also wondering what the canister looking item is on the rear floor picture ? Some sort of aux heater ?

That lower dash is the worst I have seen. Were the vent seals leaking badly ? I have always thought of Turkey as being fairly arid so all that rust is surprising.

İts from the original. And the part you asked is webasto if i understand you right. İt works with gasoline its a very strong heater.

İ dont know the past of the car but you are right i think. Because of the ventil seals.

No no Turkiye generally have medeterian climate in west and south. North is always rainy and have too much forest. You can see all types of green :). East is more arid but have too many Barage. but there is terorism too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles