Hella 4000 converted to HID with extras

jham

Adventurer
Pictures of the beams? Which HID kit is installed, when was it installed? What is the Kelvin color temp? Pic of the back of the lights?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm interested, but these are deal makers/breakers.

Oh, two more. How'd you end up with so many extra parts (ballasts, bulbs) and why are you selling?

DCH109

Adventurer
Pictures of the beams? Which HID kit is installed, when was it installed? What is the Kelvin color temp? Pic of the back of the lights?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm interested, but these are deal makers/breakers.

Oh, two more. How'd you end up with so many extra parts (ballasts, bulbs) and why are you selling?

See update in original post.

As for the extra parts, i bought 2 HID kits and 2 extra bulbs incase they ever went out. I did not want to wait for the replacements. I am like that extra bulbs and such add little weight.
Never had an issue but you never know.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
They are just allen/hex heads. Nothing really security about them. I have 4 of the exact same set-up (HID converted) they are stupid bright... its a great deal.

DCH109

Adventurer
Well they are but the mount is not. It is a nut that and requires a special key.
looks like this
large_373_lock_small.jpg

What i did was used security Hex bolts so that no one would steal them for the side bits. one extra bit of security.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles