"XTec" Special Edition Land Rover Defender—Yay or Nay?

MattScott

Approved Vendor
What does everyone think about the new special edition "XTec" Land Rover Defender?

1.jpg

I dig the combination of a nice paint job, an interesting, upscale interior, and the addition of aggressive tires as standard. I think it makes a great statement.

Check it out here on the front page. [link]

LR Max

Local Oaf
Meh. Looks fine. However I was drooling over the 6 speed manual trans more than anything else. Seats look...stiff.

Dirtpod

Lucky enough to live the dream !!

What does everyone think about the new special edition "XTec" Land Rover Defender?

1.jpg

I dig the combination of a nice paint job, an interesting, upscale interior, and the addition of aggressive tires as standard. I think it makes a great statement.

Check it out here on the front page. [link]

Hi all,

Just letting you know I'm lucky enough to live the dream over here in Australia. Got myself a 2011 Defender 110 Limited Edition Xtec (narva bronze colour). It's my first Defender and I absolutely love everything about it, even its quirks and jerks !!

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 4.jpg

Hope you get them over there soon !!

Dave

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Hi all,

Just letting you know I'm lucky enough to live the dream over here in Australia. Got myself a 2011 Defender 110 Limited Edition Xtec (narva bronze colour). It's my first Defender and I absolutely love everything about it, even its quirks and jerks !!

View attachment 110201 View attachment 110202 View attachment 110203Very nice BUT.................so very very EVIL to tell the rest of us poor dickheads in the US of A about it. You are creating a mass depression syndrome. I'm glad somebody's got one however. Cheers.

Bhos

Adventurer
I really loathe you for showing us these awesome Defenders! All I really want is a newish 110 or LC 78.... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne