Bug Out Vehicle

Lynn

Expedition Leader
Really! IMHO, Third World Odor can't yet fund their own enslavement and need obedience training for global dominance to take hold, or am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something. A tounge-in-cheek jab at a previous poster's spelling error.

CavTrooper

Observer
Excellent observations! My questions to be answered are very simple what am I trying to do survive or rebuild? Both routes are very dynamic and take different resources. Ultimate you will need access to resources, equipment, and people to make it happen. Realistically I think people would fail if they did not work together and we have become such an individualistic nation many are set up for failure. If it is full on anarchy then that is a different story, but in the case of infrastructure that is more of a disaster response ideology. If we live the way we used too having rations for a week would be easy, but we made ourselves too dependent and comfortable. We may see the third worlds as primitive, but if the world shut down they would keep on living not missing a beat.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
The future is not only not good...it is a nightmare for us citizens of the USA. Right now there is a wall being built along our border with Mexico. We are told it is to keep out illegal aliens. Ha what a joke. The US Government has allowed the Mexicans to flood in to our country deliberately. Why? To undermine our country, to destroy our National Sovernty. We are going bankrupt taking care of illegal aliens and fighting a war we have no business in. Drugs have reduced our country to a crime infested nation. Our kids are lost and paint themselves with tatoos and body piercings. We are living in the Last Days, am I crying in the wilderness. WAKE UP AMERICA and look around at what has become of our country. That wall is being built to keep you in, not to keep the aliens out. Look at the sky, we are being sprayed almost daily. Those white cloudy trails up there are chemicals that are debilatating us slowly. Condensation trails from jet aircraft disapear seconds after the jet flys by. These CHEM TRAILS spread out and linger filling the sky with whispy clouds full of Bromide, Barrium, tiny aluminum particles and blood products. The media is controlled by about 30 guys that are in cahoots with the secret societies that want to bring in the NEW WORLD ORDER. WAKE UP AMERICA

Oxi?? Is that you?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Excellent observations! My questions to be answered are very simple what am I trying to do survive or rebuild? Both routes are very dynamic and take different resources. Ultimate you will need access to resources, equipment, and people to make it happen. Realistically I think people would fail if they did not work together and we have become such an individualistic nation many are set up for failure. If it is full on anarchy then that is a different story, but in the case of infrastructure that is more of a disaster response ideology. If we live the way we used too having rations for a week would be easy, but we made ourselves too dependent and comfortable. We may see the third worlds as primitive, but if the world shut down they would keep on living not missing a beat.

Is it that too many folks are too dependent on the nanny state (dialing 911, etc) and will just wait for the National Guard to arrive and hand out food? I'd also agree that they will not know how to work together or how to take suffering in stride (whiners) as they worked towards improving their own situation.

Bad Karma

Adventurer
The future is not only not good...it is a nightmare for us citizens of the USA. Right now there is a wall being built along our border with Mexico. We are told it is to keep out illegal aliens. Ha what a joke. The US Government has allowed the Mexicans to flood in to our country deliberately. Why? To undermine our country, to destroy our National Sovernty. We are going bankrupt taking care of illegal aliens and fighting a war we have no business in. Drugs have reduced our country to a crime infested nation. Our kids are lost and paint themselves with tatoos and body piercings. We are living in the Last Days, am I crying in the wilderness. WAKE UP AMERICA and look around at what has become of our country. That wall is being built to keep you in, not to keep the aliens out. Look at the sky, we are being sprayed almost daily. Those white cloudy trails up there are chemicals that are debilatating us slowly. Condensation trails from jet aircraft disapear seconds after the jet flys by. These CHEM TRAILS spread out and linger filling the sky with whispy clouds full of Bromide, Barrium, tiny aluminum particles and blood products. The media is controlled by about 30 guys that are in cahoots with the secret societies that want to bring in the NEW WORLD ORDER. WAKE UP AMERICA

Soooo.... trying to keep Americans in... I guess they forgot to start building a fence along the Canadian border... Better go take your meds.

Chrisbuilt

I think Joe has been off his meds for too long and hasn't read anything relevant to reality in a LONG time.

Have any facts to back up your insane ramblings?

They are vapor trails not chem trails. Same thing that happens when you fire up your vehicle on a cool damp morning. And the wall is there to keep nutjobs like you from escaping. Tattoos have been around for 10,000 years and haven't caused the downfall of any civilizations yet.

Sent from iThingy

Rattlesnake Joe

Those of you who are not Masons will want to listen to me now. In December our economy is going to change so you had better prepare for it.

FellowTraveler

Explorer
People like a 100% pure products that's why McDonalds tell them it's all white meat chicken, and it's why Dasani can still sell tap water for the same price as a Coke. Just food for thought bud

Water sells for better than $20. gal at events and the theater but most of the bitching, moaning and groaning is focused at fuel prices.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Those of you who are not Masons will want to listen to me now. In December our economy is going to change so you had better prepare for it.

Its worse than you know....:peepwall:

It's not the Masons you have to worry about come December...but the rise of militant Amish that are the real threat to your security....

sparmish.png

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Its worse than you know....:peepwall:

It's not the Masons you have to worry about come December...but the rise of militant Amish that are the real threat to your security....

Amish? Then your "Sparmish" should read "SP-AMISH Army, Holding technology at arm's length" :elkgrin:

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Amish? Then your "Sparmish" should read "SP-AMISH Army, Holding technology at arm's length" :elkgrin:

Now, now... it's his army he can do what he wants. Judging by his recent amphibious training exercises Field Marshall Mark is covering all potential operational scenarios. :)

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner

Jim, you haven't been following along...there's a reason it's the Spar-mish Army. You sir have some homework to do. Now get diggin' in the Portal's past to find the answer. :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles