"Cruise" on the bike!

Funrover

Expedition Leader
After work tuesday I took a bike a good friend gave to me, he calls it "Smoke" and so it already has a name. This was a test run for the dirt and this after work ride was one of those rides that just... Well it was awesome, the path wasn't epic in any way but the evening was just great. The trail was in great shape, the bike was working great, the weather was perfect and the wildlife was out. I am glad I went where I did. Made for a great way to put and end to the day before heading home

DSCN5177.jpg

DSCN5178.jpg

Flowers are out
DSCN5180.jpg

DSCN5181.jpg

Juntion
DSCN5182.jpg

More pics
DSCN5184.jpg

DSCN5185.jpg

DSCN5186.jpg

The Elk just calmly hanging out!
DSCN5187.jpg

DSCN5188.jpg

DSCN5190.jpg

DSCN5191.jpg

DSCN5192.jpg

DSCN5196.jpg

DSCN5197.jpg

Continue on the loop!
DSCN5199.jpg

DSCN5202.jpg

DSCN5204.jpg

DSCN5205.jpg

DSCN5206.jpg

DSCN5207.jpg

DSCN5212.jpg

DSCN5213.jpg

Back to the car

DSCN5216.jpg

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
I love the shot of the car with the bike. It's like two classics. Keep riding!!

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Thanks! Will do!

Why mad? Dinner taste good if they eat well! :steak:

true :) but they eat all the trees in my backyard...between the pocket gophers and elk nothing will grow...
Guess I should just go ride and forget the gardening:)

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Love the bike and the scenery. Clearly I need to pick up another cruiser and do this!

I totally agree, it's a blast!

true :) but they eat all the trees in my backyard...between the pocket gophers and elk nothing will grow...
Guess I should just go ride and forget the gardening:)

I hear you ont the animals, where I am at if you want a garden you have to cover it so it's not eaten.

camperman

Observer
Hi all, I see this is only forum on ExPo where I have a thing that people discussing about :sombrero: I like to ride on bicycle on some forest roads, that harmony with nature is priceless - you dont make loud sounds and dont have exhaust. Car is good, but bike likely more for soul. And here's a pic of mine heavy crap LOL2012-05-02 16.57.10.jpg2012-05-02 16.56.50.jpg
I am not a rich guy, huh))

Appalachian

Mountain & road bikes seem to get all the press, to me cruiser bikes are way cooler because they'er uncomplicated & the sweet curve of the frame is appealing to the eye, the uprite riding postion and not having to get a proctologist to remove the seat makes for a fun ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles