Triple Aught Design

FortyTwo

Observer
Ive been a long time TAD buyer, and admit that their stuff has been hard to get recently. But it really is top notch gear. I put pants, jackets, and packs through serious use recently and all have been g
reat. I just have to worry about replacement if I manage to destroy something, but I trust the stuff to withstand abuse.

I even have an old topo logo sticker on my defender :).

Ludedude

Adventurer
Alrighty then. I apologize in my sloppy Japanese for your inability to procure some TAD shorts and offer an alternative to get them as a friendly gesture and you insult me?

You have much to learn from that culture. When I lived there, native Japanese always appreciated it when we tried to speak their language and learn their culture. The friends we still have there over a decade later don't seem as easily offended as you, 外人 (gaijin).

Your apology is insulting, too late, and too little, especially untranslated.

Ah yea, there's that winning TAD attitude that has made you the laughing stock of light fighter, where real warriors hang their hats.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Ah yea, there's that winning TAD attitude that has made you the laughing stock of light fighter, where real warriors hang their hats.

Oh snap!

Do you even know TAD owner/creator's former MOS? Or about the 7th ID? Real warriors don't care about light fighter - it's a forum... just wannabe IT weenies.

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Ahem......... you two knock off the bickering..... this not what this forum is about. Makes me wonder about either of you and your military service.... just sayin...... mjmcdowell

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Ahem......... you two knock off the bickering..... this not what this forum is about. Makes me wonder about either of you and your military service.... just sayin...... mjmcdowell

Thanks for breaking up that internet war, First Sergeant. Four days later... you really put us back in the box! :coffeedrink:

prometheus

Menagerist
For anyone that was down at Expo, was there any word when there would be new arrivals of Ranger Hoodies in stock?

We hope to have the next round of Ranger Hoodies available this Fall season. We usually take delivery anytime between August to Oct at the latest depending on our factory's schedule. Our full weight Ranger Hoodies are released every Fall. :)

ColoDisco

Explorer
Just saw this! I am a tad addict from USN as well. Newb though as I have only been buying for 4 months, but definitely hooked!!

My litespeed:
2539407a.jpg

Also bought shorts, shirts, Kanteen, misc accessories, and plan on buying a lot more! Great gear!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles