Triple Aught Design

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Some body types might feel a difference in our new pattern due to the lowering of rise. The gusset for "swing room" is the same, however, if you hike up the new patterned pant to where the old pattern used to be, that room in the gusset may seem less. Ie, hiking up the pant to the where the waist used to be will effectively reduce the room in the gusset. We lowered the rise to accommodate our customer's feedback on fit and update the pattern. These F10's are not "low rise" by any means, but they are not of a high rise as they used to be. The current rise is considered a "medium" rise and fits the widest range of body types in our customer group. So, try the pant on with the waist so it rides just above the hip and this is where the pant is meant to sit. Hope that helps explain some of how the new patterning works.

I've adjusted to the fit, you just can't carry anything on your belt, in or out of your pants, with any weight on it; otherwise gravity takes over... kind of looks like Chris Farley, the motivational speaker, down by the river if you know what I mean.

prometheus

Menagerist
Quite an image you've placed in my head....

I've adjusted to the fit, you just can't carry anything on your belt, in or out of your pants, with any weight on it; otherwise gravity takes over... kind of looks like Chris Farley, the motivational speaker, down by the river if you know what I mean.

thejafe

Adventurer
Amphibious Cargo Short's are available! Just picked up a pair of grey and tan.

Got myself a pair in Tan as well! Gonna wait for the NYCO shorts to drop and then I'm also gonna pick up a pair of those in ME Green to replace my older, all-cotton TAD shorts. Also added a globe patch to this order. Love it!:

TAD-Globe-00-Camo-image.jpg

shellb

Adventurer
Nice man! Those are going to be great as well and plan on picking up a pair when they are available. Got to be fast though...My bro missed out on a pair of grey ACS today cause he didn't believe me!

I like that patch.

D

DKM

TAD gear is really nice, but constantly sold out. For example their amphibious shorts were restocked and sold out in less than a day.
I really like their gear but get tired of having to constantly stalk their website.

shellb

Adventurer
TAD gear is really nice, but constantly sold out. For example their amphibious shorts were restocked and sold out in less than a day.
I really like their gear but get tired of having to constantly stalk their website.

Sign up for their email if you haven't already, at least that gives you a fair shot at getting something!

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Sign up for their email if you haven't already, at least that gives you a fair shot at getting something!

HA! I get their email alert... they were sold out when it hit my inbox.

Your best bet is to check the website the Thursday before the email alert is launched on Fridays. Just maybe you'll get lucky. Also, since it's early in the season, I'm certain they'll order more from their manufacturer. Patience.

D

DKM

Don't act like an *** just because you're on the other side of the planet.

And for your information I'm an American who happens to have served my country for fourteen years. I don't that you can say as much.

And that's 御免なさい。いい加減な日本語だよ。

D

DKM

Oh I apologize, you're a retired US naval officer. Imagine that, a retire naval officer acting like that. Plain shameful.

For all of Japan and the rest of the world - 御免なさい!

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Don't act like an *** just because you're on the other side of the planet.

And for your information I'm an American who happens to have served my country for fourteen years. I don't that you can say as much.

And that's 御免なさい。いい加減な日本語だよ。

Oh I apologize, you're a retired US naval officer. Imagine that, a retire naval officer acting like that. Plain shameful.

For all of Japan and the rest of the world - 御免なさい!

Alrighty then. I apologize in my sloppy Japanese for your inability to procure some TAD shorts and offer an alternative to get them as a friendly gesture and you insult me?

You have much to learn from that culture. When I lived there, native Japanese always appreciated it when we tried to speak their language and learn their culture. The friends we still have there over a decade later don't seem as easily offended as you, 外人 (gaijin).

Your apology is insulting, too late, and too little, especially untranslated.

shellb

Adventurer
HA! I get their email alert... they were sold out when it hit my inbox.

Your best bet is to check the website the Thursday before the email alert is launched on Fridays. Just maybe you'll get lucky. Also, since it's early in the season, I'm certain they'll order more from their manufacturer. Patience.

I must get my email before you guys then cause I had no problems ordering two pairs after I got the email. Even had time to call my brother and have him get a pair too, though grey were sold out by that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior