Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

beast1210

Adventurer
I consider the Scout Terra a mid sized

2706558040102479871S600x600Q85.jpg

2983788750102479871S600x600Q85.jpg

Jimmeh

Think'n with me dipstick!
Here is my old 92 Ford Ranger. Currently waiting until spring for yet another new intake manifold gasket.

Picture101.jpg

Picture780-1.jpg

Picture871.jpg

I have had it since 2007 and she was a faithful truck until 2009 when I attempted to climb a pass in Washington state known only as Bluet. For some reason that pass has been bad luck to almost everybody in my family, and it was no exception for me. I bent a valve heading up from the east to the west side and limped it all the way to Levanworth where it was then towed back to MT. I let it sit for a long time and ended up fixing it this last summer only to have it start to leak about 5 quarts of oil in 20 minutes. I replaced the rear main seal and intake manifold gasket, and yet it still leaks from there. I decided to just suspend it on my insurance and finish it in the spring and hopefully drive it for most of the summer as my DD.

Repo503

Adventurer
There is a Colorado replacement coming soon. This will be a world truck and has been confirmed for sale in the US. There will also be an SUV bodystyle on the same platform (Trailblazer replacement)
2013-chevy-colorado.jpg

CityBoyAtl

Adventurer / Globetrotter
Hardtrailz, i see 3 different bumpers on your trailblazer, white one, pre-runner tube and a front hitch mount, do you swap them out depending on the run or which one is current?

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Actually there are four bumpers with a couple variations on some. I help the only Trailblazer fab wizard, MDB Fab, build them and some are prototypes or attempts at varioous things. Except the all tube junk one. It was my first CL "what the hell" bumper. $50 bucks wasted, cept for learning some.

The current one is the last pic, with the winch in the reciever mount. However it will likely change. It was going to have headlight protection added Sunday, but other projects came first. It will likely still recieve that. A bumper built to encompass the winch is likely going to on there as well...I think.

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Also, the bottom part with the holes is a radiator skid, not part of the bumper. The skid overlaps the bottom of the bumper and the oil skid behind it which really helps to slide over stuff it probably would not survive otherwise.

CityBoyAtl

Adventurer / Globetrotter
I've been intered in finding a bumper just like that incoroprating a winch, for my Sport trac.. may have to have one custom made as well, since i can't find any.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke