VOTD: The Life of an Adventure PhotographerPublished by Chris Cordes on September 1st, 2016Tagged:
About the Author: Chris Cordes
Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, Chris didn’t receive a real taste of the outdoors until moving to Prescott, Arizona, for college in 2009. While working on his business degree in the Embry-Riddle undergraduate program, he learned to fly and spent his weekends exploring the Arizona desert and high country. He fell in love with backcountry travel and four-wheel drive vehicles, which led him to Overland Journal and Expedition Portal. Chris was immediately hooked by the concept of overlanding, which combines the excitement and adventure of flying with his affection for cars and trucks. After receiving his degree, Chris did a summer internship with Overland International before accepting a full-time position on our team.
- Expedition Journal: Los Angeles, Denver, Inuvik and back A five month journey through some of the United States most beautiful territory
- Expedition Journal: The Owhyee Desert Exploring the back roads of Oregon, Idaho, and Nevada
- Two Wheeled Nomad: A Go-To Library of Female Rider Resources Lisa Morris compiles an extensive list of resources for women riders. And it is a big list.
- For Sale: Lexy the GX470 A fully built GX-470 ready to travel anywhere in the world
- VOTD: Eye of the Beholder This is quite possibly one of the most visually stunning videos we have ever featured. If nothing else it makes for a great way to start the week.
- VOTD: Dive! Dive! Dive! Lada Niva Submarine This is hilarious. You know you have a serious snorkel when it requires a wetsuit.