The Thousand Year Journey: Oregon to PatagoniaPublished by Expedition Portal Staff on June 28th, 2015
- Bikepacking Southeastern Oregon’s Big Country Wild herds of Kiger Mustangs, hot springs, and the Alvord Desert crossing.
- The Americas with Tubby Xplorer, Part III – The… At last! After much planning and extensive research, we hit the turf of South America and flew into Buenos Aires on the 22nd February 2004.
- Adventure Interview: Jon Beardmore Paul Everitt of Going Solo Adventures interviews Jon Beardmore to learn more about his London to China, and back, solo expedition.
- Practical HAM: A Beginners Guide "I don't want to talk to China."
- Overland Exotics We take a closer look at overlanding's most unique vehicles. Some within reach, most not even within the stratosphere.
- VOTD: Peru & Bolivia – A Stop-Motion Journey If you'd rather be spending your time in South America, maybe you should check out this stop motion video of a journey in Peru and Bolivia.