Pro Travel Tip #15Published by Christophe Noel on November 12th, 2013
About the Author: Christophe Noel
Christophe Noel is Expedition Portal's Editor and the Senior Editor for Overland Journal. Born into a family of backcountry enthusiasts, Christophe grew up backpacking the mountains and deserts of the American West. An avid cyclist and bikepacker, he also has a passion for motorcycles, travel, food and overlanding.
- Review: The Schuberth C3 Pro Could it be that Schuberth has managed to actually improve on their already great helmet? Find out.
- BMW Releases New R1200GS Adventure After a long wait and much anticipation, the new R1200GS Adventure is finally here. Adventure riders rejoice.
- Leave Your Husband Behind No, I am not telling you to end your marriage or your relationship. I am actually talking about going camping even when your husband/partner is not available.
- Travel Style: Traverse or Immerse Is there a sacrifice made to the travel experience when the prime objective is to simply connect two points?
- Travel Savvy: U.S. State Department issues Worldwide Travel… More U.S. worries over nothing, or is this something that you should pay heed to?
- Building a Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS There's no doubt that BMW's new water-cooled R1200GS is a capable adventure touring motorcycle. Make sure your's is protected and ready for travel with these accessories.