ARB USA has just announced the arrival of a new Safari Snorkel for 2012+ Jeep Wrangler JK models equipped with the 3.6L Pentastar engine. The Safari Snorkel relocates the factory air intake approximately 28" higher than the factory location to prevent water excessive dust from entering your air intake and causing negative harm to your vehicle. Manufactured from UV stable, cross linked polyethylene for durability and mounted to your vehicle with stainless steel and plated mounting hardware to prevent corrosion and return a long service life. Don't be caught dead in the water without a snorkel—literally.
- Relocates the factory air intake position approximately 28" higher to prevent water ingestion when negotiating stream crossings
- Allows vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty conditions, by drawing air from a higher position away from the cloud of heavy airborne particles
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption fitment
- All Safari Snorkels are manufactured of UV stable, crosslinked polyethylene for the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Stainless steel and plated mounting hardware is used exclusively for corrosion resistance.
- Safari's unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture and high flow design ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
Visit http://arbusa.com/ for more details.