Do you have some spare change laying around?
Do you just feel the urge to purchase yourself an “old” Land Cruiser?
If you’ve answered yes to both of the previous questions, and chump change for you just happens to be around $110,000—you need to take a look at this virtually new 2010 ICON FJ43. For those who aren’t familiar with ICON 4×4, they essentially take vintage 4×4’s, such as this 40 series Land Cruiser, tear them down, replace every nut and bolt, and install a modern driveline and suspension system. There’s a lot more to an ICON than that, but the result is a vehicle with a vintage look that drives like a brand new car. Fortunately for ICON, and unfortunately for their customers, their success has left them with a waiting list well over a year long, so this FJ43 (equipped with a variety of ICON options and a powerful 510 hp V8 engine) might be your only ticket into ICON bliss for quite a while.
Here’s what the seller has to say:
This is your opportunity to jump to the front of the line if you want to own an ICON now! For sale is our ex-2010 SEMA show winning FJ43 long wheelbase New School ICON 4X4. We had this truck built by ICON in late 2009 and have put 5402 mile on it. With all of the options and special items included in the buil of this truck we have a documented build cost of over $200,000. Super tough truck thats lots of fun. Further investment of time and money in our SCCA road race team means something has to go. Dont idle 18 month on a waiting list, own one today.
For more info and pics check out the ICON website at ICON4X4.com
- Fuel injected 510HP GM LS2 Alloy V8
- Gm 4L65E HD four speed automatic transmission
- Atlas II part time transfer case with a crawl ratio of 87:1
- Dynatrac/Dana 60/44 based axles
- Vented and slotted power disc brakes
- Sport Brake package (with six piston front, four piston rear calipers, slotted rotors with 7075-T6 billet aluminum hats)
- 12″ travel Coil suspension with front and rear sway bars
- Sport Suspension package (with nitrogen charged remote canister shocks, limiter straps and hydraulic bump stops)
- Dedicated .180″ wall chassis with unmatched rigidity
- Hand crafted 5/32″ 5052 H32 aluminum body
- Innovative powder coat finish
- Polyurea coated under body and floor surfaces
- Stainless steel body hardware, marine grade textiles
- Mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust system
- ARB front bumper
- ARB locking differentials
- Chilewich textile upgrade Recaro Orthoped front seats with heater
- Custom removable rear bench seat
- 3 ply Mercedes Canvas top
- Audio & Navigation systems
For more pic, information or questions, call Greg at ElginRacing 301 674 8799