Expedition camper!!

Clark White

Explorer
Thought I would post this up, see what people thought of it. I thought it would be a decent idea for those of us who don't want an appropriately sized diesel... :Wow1:

image00011.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

BigAl

Expedition Leader
I thought it looked sketchy until I saw that the tailgate is supported with a wood block:)

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
BigAl said:
I thought it looked sketchy until I saw that the tailgate is supported with a wood block:)
Yeah and backed up with the side chains and hooks. He's good to go now. Might need a set of air bags for the sag, though.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
The license plate is blacked out because....

A) The owner doesn't want his rig traced to him and possibly stolen
B) The owner doesn't want his rig traced to him because it's pitiful

TeriAnn

Explorer
Clark White said:
Thought I would post this up, see what people:yikes: thought of it.

I can just see that trailer rolling free down a hill with a tailgate hanging off the front. Broken hinges, ripped corners where the S hooks pulled out or straightened. :eek: :yikes:

I really don't see how it will hang together under real life use.

Scott Brady

Founder
Or the first turn they make, which will crumple the trailer and shatter the back glass of the S10.

I am ofter amazed what people spend time cobbling together, when if they would just spend that time working harder to get promoted or getting a good education, they would (within a few years) be able to afford the real thing.

But, then again, I should not suppose that someone who straps a 5-wheel with a block of wood and some chain to the back of an S10 is really a good candidate for promotion or higher education... :shakin:

Lynn

Expedition Leader
expeditionswest said:
I am ofter amazed what people spend time cobbling together, when if they would just spend that time ... getting a good education,

I'll bet his education comes in the first 25 miles.

CYi5

Explorer
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and just say the city was making him move it off of the street and into his yard..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94