Introduction Post

mnfeo2

Adventurer
Hey my name Mike and I just bought a 03 D2 SE7 with 93K on her. No ACE or SES .

I live out in the desert in SoCal and she came from AZ, so theres not much rust (which is a plus in my book).

Already installed a Borla cat-back exhaust, K&N filter, upgraded the headlights and foglights. Have Bilstein shocks but havn't installed them yet.

Also ordered a roof rack, ladder and sliders from roverracks.com.

Trying to upload a pic but its not working. Sorry

pangaea

Adventurer
Welcome aboard. Nice truck... you'll have loads of fun with it.

And the above people are correct, Roverracks.com appear to be the same as Northwest Parts racks (even have the same pics and same nomenclature).

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Welcome! Congrats on the DII. :)

I used to own a NWP roofrack and hated it. Poor build quality. This weekend I saw one of their new racks and the quality is much much higher. The welds were clean, it was zinc plated under the powder coating, and had a few other minor modifications over the original that make it nice.

All in all, I'd still give the SD racks an edge, but the NWP/Roverracks aren't the dogs that they used to be.

Craig

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Wow! SafariGard is back? For real?
Will there be customer service involved as well? (with all due respect- no disrespect intended)

If so, that would be HUGE for those of us that loved your product, but hated your delivery/customer service!

Please elaborate!

Dendy

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
SafariGard said:
I am currently the new CEO of SafariGard. Would love to hear all expectations, desires, and help that I can do for any of you. Thanks for the time...

Very Respectfully,

Casey Gray

I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure you are going to want to start a new thread for this.

cabell

Casey,
I'm awaiting a custom defender bumper you're working on now. Mary sent pics yesterday and it looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.
Thanks,
Cabell

SinCityFJC

Adventurer
SafariGard said:
I am currently the new CEO of SafariGard. Would love to hear all expectations, desires, and help that I can do for any of you. Thanks for the time...

Very Respectfully,

Casey Gray

Good news, I had SG bumpers on my Jeep Rubicon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior