2.5L Turbo Diesel Pajero WVO Install

39Ronin

Adventurer
Just completed the fabrication of all my brackets to make the WVO kit I bought mount in. I decided to run the tank from the rear cargo area, so I had to make some rails for the tank to sit on. The tank has a small wedge welded on the underside for the fuel line so it can't sit on the cargo floor. I then made the brackets for the valves to mount on the firewall, next I made some brackets for the 2 micron filter, if the mounting on the housing was to be attatched directly to the firewall it would be really awkward to remove and intall the filter. It is not a spin on so you have to line up a notch, slide the filter up and then pull up s threaded ring to seal it in place. I am thinking of changing it to the Racor model, but we will see how it works out. I have some tie downs I made from flat bar and threaded rod sandwich the tank to the rails. Plumbing and electrical will be tackled in one day so the down time will be minimal. check out some pics:

CIMG7832.jpg

CIMG7837.jpg

CIMG7844.jpg

CIMG7838.jpg

CIMG7835.jpg

CIMG7829.jpg

39Ronin

Adventurer
All done, up and running on veggie. My range has increased to about 1200-1400 km. Here are pics of the final product:

CIMG7889.jpg

CIMG7892.jpg

CIMG7897.jpg

CIMG7896.jpg

CIMG7867-1.jpg

39Ronin

Adventurer
Fishenough said:
Looking good! Fill the back area up with jugs and imagine how far you could get.

:victory:

Thanks for the comment, and I will take your advice with the jugs. Are you a Delica owner? Not too many other 4x4 Mistubishi van's around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles