Expeditions West: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Double-Cab

MaddBaggins

Explorer
Very cool! Congrats to Trail Monkey!!!! As someone who has ridden in this rig and wheeled with Scott I think 35k was a great deal for this rig.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Yes! Congrats! Great purchase!

Let those of us know if it's a fly/drive situation....we'll try to have a send off get together!

-H-

Willman

calamaridog said:
I'd be happy to drive it to NY for Trail Monkey. I can leave AZ tomorrow and arrive in a few weeks:)

Nice;)

Congrads on the new rig Trail Monkey!

She is a very nice rig!!!!

:26_7_2:

ExpoMike

calamaridog said:
I'd be happy to drive it to NY for Trail Monkey. I can leave AZ tomorrow and arrive in a few weeks:)

Actually I think the Taco is going to stay in AZ. I am sure Trail Monkey will chime in at some point. I think his plan was to keep it parked out west so he can fly in and do expedition trips in the deserts out here. This way he can keep his Wrangler back east with him, which is setup more for the trails back there instead of shipping it back and forth across the country.

Anyways, congrats James (Trail Monkey) and we look forward to more trips in the future! :D

jim65wagon

xj_mike said:
Actually I think the Taco is going to stay in AZ. I am sure Trail Monkey will chime in at some point. I think his plan was to keep it parked out west so he can fly in and do expedition trips in the deserts out here. This way he can keep his Wrangler back east with him, which is setup more for the trails back there instead of shipping it back and forth across the country.

You know, that's a way better plan than owning a vacation home!

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
calamaridog said:

thanks for the offer. actually the rig will stay in AZ or the west in general for a few years. going to bring my LJ back to the North East Rocks.. Thanks to all for the congrats. looking forward to getting some more opportunities to wheel with you westies now..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94